PREPARING THE GROUND BEFORE SOWING
One 40 L (10.5 gal) bag every 15 to 20 m2 (160 to 215 ft2)
- Till the soil 15 to 20 cm deep (6 to 8 inches)
- Break up cores and crumble the dirt.
- Put a 5 cm layer (2 inches) of Tonusol’s Organic Lawn Soil.
- Incorporate it with a cultivator.
- Sow your seeds then water well so they get in the ground.
One 40 L (10.5 gal) bag for 25 m2 (270 ft2)
- First off, use a thatch rake or lawn scarifier to remove the moss and weeds from your lawn, then aerate the ground with a digging fork.
- Twice a year, in late winter and during spring, spread 1 cm (0.4 inch) of Tonusol’s Organic Lawn Soil by hand.
- Sow the seeds, water.
- First off, dig the bare or yellowish patches.
- Break the cores and crumble the dirt. Put a 5 cm layer (2 inches) of Tonusol’s Organic Lawn Soil.
- Sow the seeds, water so they get deep in the ground.