ALL PLANTINGS: Beddings, hedges, trees, shrubs
- Dig a hole 4 times larger than your root ball.
- Fill the hole around the root ball with Tonusol’s Organic Fertilized Topsoil.
- Fertilize twice a year with some Tonusol’s Organic Lombric Compost.
HOUSE AND BALCONY PLANTS
- Fill the bottom of the container with a layer of gravel or clay pebbles for drainage.
- Add some Tonusol’s Organic Fertilized Topsoil. Plant, pack, water.
- Add a 2 cm layer (0.8 inch) of Tonusol’s Organic Lombric Compost onto the surface twice a year as fertilizer.
VEGETABLE GARDENS: SOWING AND TRANSPLANTING VEGETABLES
Sowing: After digging a hole, incorporate 10 to 15 liters / m2 (2.5 to 4 gal / 10 ft2) of Tonusol’s Organic Fertilized Topsoil with a cultivator. Sow then cover your seeds with a thin layer of topsoil to improve germination.
Transplanting: Add Tonusol’s Organic Fertilized Topsoil around the root ball of your plant.
CREATING AND REJUVENATING LAWNS
Sowing: Prepare the ground until you have a fairly fine-structured dirt. Spread a 40 L (10.5 gal) bag of Tonusol’s Organic Fertilized Topsoil for every 10 m2 (~100 ft2). Sow the seeds then water them.
Rejuvenating lawns: In early spring or fall, once you have taken out the moss and weeds from the surface area, spread some Tonusol’s Organic Fertilized Topsoil on all bare patches. Sow seeds then water.