· PLANTS IN POTS AND PLANTERS
Mix 1/4 of Organic Authentic Fertilizer with 3/4 of your garden soil, or with some other Tonusol’s compost.
- General care:
To provide natural nutrients, remove 1 to 2 cm (0.4 to 0.8 inch) of the surface dirt and replace it with the Organic Authentic Fertilizer.
· PLANTING TREES, SHRUBS, HEDGES, PLANTS FOR FLOWERBEDS, ROSE BUSHES
Dig a hole 4 times bigger than the root ball.
Mix 3/4 of your garden soil with 1/4 of Organic Authentic Fertilizer.
Place your plant, pack and water.
· VEGETABLE GARDENS
- In fall: Incorporate 250 to 400 g / m2 (9 to 14 oz. / 10 ft2) of Organic Authentic Fertilizer over a depth of 5 cm (2 inches).
- In spring: When sowing, incorporate a week prior 150 to 200 g / m2 (5 to 7 oz. / 10 ft2) of Organic Old-school Fertilizer.
- For transplanting and planting: Surround the roots with Organic Authentic Fertilizer.
For general care, spread by hand 4 times a year some Organic Old-school Fertilizer, then water.
For rejuvenation, aerate the bare patches and incorporate 300 g / m2 (10 oz. / 10 ft2). Sow seeds 1 week later.
· GENERAL CARE FOR ALL VEGETATION AND TREES
In fall and spring, bury 300 g to 3 kg (10 oz. to 6.6 lbs.) of Organic Authentic Fertilizer at the root of your plant, depending on its size.